New issue of “The HELMEPA Monitor” (No. 21)
The new, 21st issue of our electronic publication “The HELMEPA Monitor” has been released. This initiative was undertaken as a result of the close collaboration between the US Coast Guard and HELMEPA and we believe that it is a useful tool for the companies and crews of the ships trading in US waters.
The current issue includes the following articles:
- USCG enforcement of IMO 2020 sulphur cap
- Reporting of security incidents and update on cybersecurity resources
- SOLAS amendments on life saving systems – guidance by the USCG
- Shipping noise and whale communication in Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary
- Seal provides a new insight into ocean heat transport mechanisms