Welcoming our new Members
It is with great pleasure that we welcome the seafarers, vessels and companies that enrolled as new Members of HELMEPA in February. Specifically, 28 Merchant Marine Officers and staff of Member companies were added to the 13,871 individual associates of HELMEPA, declaring their voluntary commitment to its objectives. Cooperation with our new Associate Member, AEGEAN AIRLINES S.A. is starting immediately, the first step being the projection of TV spots featuring HELMEPA’s Seagull on the company’s flights. Ways of cooperation will also be explored with our new Associate Member SEAGULL MARITIME AS this time in the field of maritime training that HELMEPA offers to its Members. Additionally, another managing company, CLEOPATRA SHIPPING AGENCY LTD., joined the list of Associate Members, while the following managing companies registered as members the below ship-owning companies of vessels under their management:
- DIANA SHIPPING SERVICES S.A.: Bulk Carriers “MELIA”, “ELECTRA” and “ARTEMIS”
- EURONAV SHIP MANAGEMENT HELLAS LTD.: Tanker Ship “STELLA”
- MARAN DRY MANAGEMENT INC., Bulk Carriers “ANANGEL BRILLIANCE”, “ANANGEL EXCELLENCE” and “ANANGEL VICTORY”
- OPTIMUM SHIPMANAGEMENT S.A.: Cruise Ship “CELESTYAL OLYMPIA”, and
- PANTHEON TANKERS MANAGEMENT LTD.: Tanker Ships “ASTRO CHALLENGE”, “SEA LION” and “ASTRO SATURN”
We wish them all the best and especially to seafarers and vessels-Members, Safe Voyages in calm and clean seas!